2011 Summer Road Trip - Day 26 - REESE'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011
Today I want to wish a HUGE happy birthday to my daughter, Alyssa Reese.  She is five years old today, and is a totally sassy, totally cute, totally lovable little girl!  We decided to celebrate Reese's actual birthday with a dinnertime trip to Chuck E. Cheese's.  She loves to go there and play the games, so what better gift?  We ordered a pizza, loaded up on tokens and off we went!  The restaurant actually had a dance-off for the kids, so Katie and Reese decided to join in the fray.  At the end of the dance Chuck E. threw a bunch of tickets up in the air.  Some kid actually BIT Katie trying to get to the tickets!  It was crazy!

My pretty little birthday girl!

Michael may be permanently scarred from this foray into child rearing!

I think she played every game in the place!

How is it possible that she's already five years old?

A rare moment of sisterly cooperation.

Jack had a ball at Chuck E. Cheese's!

"Don't worry, I have it all under control..."

Wheee!  No hands!

Ride 'em Cowgirl!

Katie is such a huge helper!

Jack liked riding the copter mobile with Katie.

Awww!  Jack and Uncle Mike.
We had a pretty good time playing at the "Mouse House", and overall I think Reese was pretty pleased with her birthday. Here's to many, many more!  I love you Reese!

0 comments: