Monday, July 26, 2010
You know, sometimes God works in totally obvious ways... David had a 6:15am flight booked to Albany, New York today. He accidentally set his alarm for 3:30PM, instead of 3:30AM, so he overslept and missed that flight. The 9:36AM flight was oversold, and 10:55AM flight was delayed and had a 5 hour layover in Atlanta. I told him God just thought he should go to my doctor's appointment with me at 1PM!

The doctor's news at our appointment was really no surprise. I am still dilated 1cm, but I am now 70% effaced. Dr. Marks was glad I hadn't dilated more, but was concerned about effacement. Right now he wants me to continue the Brethine and the bed rest. He hopes we'll make it to 34 weeks (August 6), but I am still shooting for September 1st! As much as I love my brother-in-law, Chris, I don't want the baby to come on his birthday (August 5). Little Jack needs to cook a little longer!

0 comments: