Thursday, July 22, 2010
I went back to the doctor today, but the news was not good! I was still dilated 1 cm, but I had effaced another 20%, up to 60% effaced. Dr. Marks put me on total bed rest, which pretty much only allows trips to the bathroom. Ugh! I have to say, though, that my husband, Mr. Organized, has it all worked out. He has drawn up a schedule to arrange for someone to be with me 24/7. On the days that my mom is working, my 16 year old cousin, Raleigh Jo, will be staying here to help take care of the girls. I think that's going to be a lot of fun. I love that girl, and my kids do, too! On the other hand, I an not at all happy about being confined to the bed. I am a mover and a shaker, and I don't know what I am going to do with myself! Oh well, the goal is to stay pregnant until at least September 1st. My due date is September 17th, but both of my girls came 17 days early. Maybe my little man will, too!

0 comments: