36 weeks! Yay!

Friday, August 20, 2010
I'm still pregnant!



Jack and I made it to 36 weeks! Yay! I would do the happy dance, but if I jump around too much he might just fall out! Dr. Marks tells me that I now have a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card, and that I can stop the nasty Brethine, but David and I have decided that I should continue the Brethine for one more week. We would REALLY like for little man to make it to September 1st!

Today is my cousin Lance's birthday. Even though it would be really cool to have Jack share a birthday with such a neat person, I think I'll try to wait it out!

On another note, I just want to send a HUGE thank you out to my mother in law, Mary. It has been SO nice to have her here to help out with the house and the kids. I don't know what I would do without her!

0 comments: