So be good for goodness STEAKS!

Monday, December 10, 2007
Katie is getting ready for her Christmas program at school. If I have to hear Jingle Bells one more time I think I will lose my mind...

I have heard some interesting lyrics come out of her mouth. My favorite is her rendition of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".

"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why! Santa Clause is coming to town.

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness STEAKS!"


I love it.

Here are a few other "Katie-isms" that crack us up.

"Gracias!" - to the Asian girl in the Chinese restaurant. Katie thought she was Mexican...

"Are you going to take down her door, too?" After I slammed my bedroom door during a fight with David.

"Don't go in there Daddy, she's gonna yell at you!" After the same fight...

"We've been to Miami, is Papa Nort going to HIS-ami?"

"Daddy, stop driving my mama crazy!" On the way to the VA Tech stadium when David was backseat driving.

"Mama-Day" - What Katie called David for the first two years of her life... Never Daddy, always Mama-Day...

"I want to watch a woooo-beeeee!" It's movie time!

But you promised you would put the dot com on my computer, too! Katie talking to David about adding internet access to her computer.

But, mama, I just can't help it! I'm a talking machine! Katie after getting in trouble for talking in class.


I will add more as I remember them, so keep checking this post!

0 comments: