Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 5, 2008
David and I didn't do anything too wild for New Year's Eve. We went over to Mikel and Serena's house to play games and just hang out. We played 'Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader', which was fun, and a few others. We toasted with our drinks at midnight and didn't make it home until 4am.

I got to hold baby Aiden for over an hour, which was so sweet. I'll start babysitting him along with Avery at the end of January. I think it'll be neat to have a teeny tiny baby around again. Maybe it'll cure the baby "I wants" I have had going on... If not, I'll be going off all meds by October of this year! We'll probably start trying for number three around December or January. (I have to detox at least three months from all of the migraine meds and headache preventatives that I take.) Who knows? Maybe there'll be a new baby to cuddle next year...

0 comments: