I love basketball!

Sunday, January 13, 2008
Katie had her first Upward Basketball game on Saturday. She had a ball! She was the only person on her team to score, and it was a really nice shot! We got stomped by the other team. While our team was practicing how to dribble, that team was practicing how to run a screen. I think our team may have been a little younger than the other team, too, but I'm not sure. I was very proud of Katie for playing hard, and as soon as we can teach her not to steal from her own team members, we should have a great ball player on our hands!


1 comments:

  1. Amy said...:

    Wow... i loved just catching allup on your blog... for whatever reason, my comp. only had walking in memphis as your latest/ i had no idea you had posted since, it didnt update.... you guys look like you are great@! we miss you!