Thank You, God...

Monday, April 16, 2007
David was not at Virginia Tech today. I would have been a basket case... My heart goes out to everyone in Blacksburg. To have a tragedy like that occur in such a great little town is truly unthinkable. What is wrong with people? One of my very good friends, Amy, is in Blacksburg. Her husband is in school at Virginia Tech. They're all OK, but my heart stopped when I first heard the news. All I could think about was them...

I cannot imagine what it would be like to wonder where your kids were, where your husband is, or whether your friends are OK. I hope God will bring peace to those who have lost loved ones. Things like this shooting just seem senseless to me. I know that God has control, but it is sometimes so hard to turn the steering wheel over to Him.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you in Blacksburg, and with everyone who is missing a friend, child or spouse tonight. Stay strong...



0 comments: