Halloween with the Meltons!

Saturday, November 15, 2008
Just wanted to post some photos of our Halloween fun! Both girls decided upon an Asian theme, so they were adorable! The professional pictures below were taken by Images by Gayle here in Searcy. She is amazing! We go every year on Halloween to have the kids pictures taken in their costumes. I think the thing that stunned me the most was how grown up Katie looked. WOW. Time flies!




We also got a couple of cute photos with the Melton kids. We trick-or-treated with their family and had such a great time! After we got home, Katie took all of the candy (minus the ones I picked out for myself) and handed it all back out to the kids who were trick-or-treating later than us. I loved that! No Halloween candy to throw away in June!





0 comments: