Sunroom Makeover

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Well, I finally did it. I finally got around to doing a "makeover" on our sunroom. I love it! We use our sunroom more than any other room in the house. It's only about 250 square feet, but we keep all of the kids' toys and the TV and the computer in that room. I think it's great because all of the mess stays out of my living room, which is strictly an adult room. I love having a room that stays clean! I love escaping to my living room to read or just sit around ant talk without all of the noise of the TV and the clutter of toys. Let me know what you think of my color choices! I built the bookcase and used my Cricut to cut the blue and brown vinyl polka dots on it. It's not classy, but I like it! I LOVE my new sofa! I ordered it from Home Reserve. It arrived at my door in two UPS boxes! I put it together myself! The fabric is ALL removable, including the arms and the back cushions. I can just throw it in the washer, and if I get bored with the color I can just order another coverset! How cool is that? The fabric is pet/child proof. Red Kool-aid just beads up and wipes off! AWESOME! You should check out their website.

Overall I'm happy with my new room. I now have a dedicated scrapbooking area (no photos of it yet), a double desk that my loving husband built for me, a "kid" area and a wonderful view of my back yard!


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

AFTER

0 comments: