I'm STUCK!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
OK. I've been SO good about not drinking my cokes, I've cut down MAJORLY on what I'm eating, but I have hit a plateau, I suppose. I now weigh what I weighed when I got pregnant with Reese. I am still not in my skinny jeans, but I am too small for my fat jeans. I guess that's a start! I thought if I posted my actual goal and pounds to go I would motivate myself to work on this a little harder.

On a good note! Alyssa and I went to the gym yesterday. We each walked a mile, then we went in for a Circuit Training class. Let me tell you, it KICKED MY BUTT! That was a tough class! It was a lot of fun, though. I saw a lot of the same excercises that we used in Body Pump, but we used hand weights instead of barbell weights. The difference between the Circuit Trainig and Body Pump is that you NEVER stop moving during the CT. There are no rest periods. If you're not doing big stuff you're marching in place at minimum. It was seriously hard, but it was worth it. I am a little sore today, but I'm not going to let that deter me.

Alyssa is coming up in a bit to go to a Beginner Pilates class with me this morning. I've never done pilates, so it will definitely be a learning experience. Watching Alyssa yesterday just motivated me more to get fit and lose this weight. I was small like that at one time! I also had energy like that when I was younger, too. I want to get that kind of energy back, and I know the only way to do it is to work at it.

I am almost halfway to my goal weight, so wish me luck!

0 comments: