Long time, no blog

Sunday, March 23, 2008
Wow! It's been a long time since I've written anything! I've been sick and haven't felt like doing a thing. I had the flu for a full week that pretty much just kept me in bed. I'm on the mend now, but still tired. Maybe a week of spring break will help that.

I finally got to go to my weight loss hypnosis session this week. I went on Wednesday, the 19th. It was very interesting. I really do think it's going to work! I now, for the first time since I got pregnant with Reese, weigh LESS than I did when I conceived her. Hooray! I dropped about 12 pounds in the last two weeks. A lot of that had to do with the flu, too. NOTHING tastes good. My goal weight is 130, so I have 19 pounds to go! I'm a size eight at 140 pounds, so I should hit about a size six. I can be happy with that!

I'll write more later. Now I am so sleepy that I have to go crash...

0 comments: