More Katie-isms

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
David reminded me last night of a couple more Katie-isms, so I thought I would write them down before I forgot about them...

"Daddy, what did you do with the wife that you exed out?" - Talking to David about Tracy, his ex-wife.

"Is it really the end of the world as we know it?" - After hearing the REM song, she was really curious about the lyrics. David explained to her what the lyrics meant to him. (ex. big life changes, such as going to college, having a baby, etc...) Katie quickly responded, "Oh, like those people in the Louisiana after that bad hurricane?" And we think they don't hear the news on TV and the radio...

"Well, that's just stupid! Why do people do that?" - During a conversation with David about global warming and car emissions. (Don't ask me how they get on these topics!)

But Lacie and me are the same kind of wild! Talking about her dog, Lacie.

1 comments:

  1. Amy said...:

    hahahaha:-) she is the best, I love it!!!